Ukpeagvik Iñupiat Corporation/Bowhead Family of Companies Senior Marketing Analyst/ Project Manager in Ft. Belvoir, Virginia
Senior Marketing Analyst/ Project Manager
Full Time / Part-Time
Up to 25%
Senior Marketing Analyst/ Project Manager (USAASC-18-0566-W)
Bowhead is looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst/ Project Manager for Communications and Program Support to The U.S. Army Acquisition Support Center (USAASC). The Contractor shall provide a variety of functions supporting the Army AL&T magazine, USAASC and
ASA(ALT) websites and online platforms, as well as briefings, reports, and digital media.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Project Management responsibilities, including acting on behalf of Bowhead with the customer, authority over the daily operation and coordination of the contract, and management of contract support employees
• Develop plans and initiatives, and evaluate a comprehensive marketing plan and implementation strategy.
• Plan, develop, and implement marketing research, audit, and analysis to ascertain perceptions, attitudes, and expectations of audiences.
• Use market research techniques that include, but are not limited to the development and use of appropriate survey instruments, focus groups, and statistical analysis of results to assist in identifying target population.
• Implement marketing objectives, and monitor and evaluate effectiveness of implementation strategies.
• Drive and lead development and execution of digital strategies to facilitate online engagement. Develop and implement strategies and tactical programs to engage and influence online audiences. Build strategic and compelling content strategies across a variety
of social and digital platforms
• Create and curate content to engage online communities. Optimize website effectiveness by applying insights derived via Google Analytics, and identify and foster influencers.
• Typical assignments requires developing detailed plans, goals, and objectives that can cover the entire life cycle of a project.
• Employ creative thinking to formulate goals and objectives and integrate them into a cohesive project implementation approach to satisfy customer mission requirements.
• Plan and execute information and promotional campaigns, and disseminate information on projects and special programs, orally and in writing.
• Develop written materials (pamphlets, fliers, fact sheets, news articles, brochures, newsletters, etc.), which transmit information concerning the nature and purpose of services provided by USAASC. Prepare a variety of written materials as well as graphics
and other illustrative visuals, to be used in printed materials and presentations publicizing ASAALT and/or USAASC.
• Assemble, classify, and summarize reported progress results and present verbally, graphically, or in written form indicating current status of program progress deficiencies, outstanding accomplishments, and reasons for deviations from plans.
Bowhead is looking to speak to experienced professionals for this opportunity, which is contingent upon award and not currently funded. Incumbent employees are encouraged to apply.
ο Bachelor’s degree (preferred), and 10 years of relevant experience
ο 10 years experience in marketing, utilizing communication, marketing, and graphic skills to effectively promote initiatives to internal and external audiences.
ο Experience with digital communications/marketing, and a clear understanding of how to apply tools and technology to infuse innovative digital and social strategies into new and existing work.
ο Commitment to quality customer service and customer’s needs with a dedicated attitude that ensures mission success.
ο Quick learner, creative, resourceful, and able to work independently
ο Experience resolving highly sensitive and complex problems
ο Highly organized with the ability to see both the details and the big picture.
ο Excellent communication skills, team player
ο Effective communication with a wide range of groups including internal and external customers and high ranking government officials
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must be able to obtain a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background
history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving
course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska
Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained
within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not
be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources
for assistance (http://www.uicalaska.com/contact-us/human-resources/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively,
the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Alexandria, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies
for government contracting.
^ CUT/PASTE this LINK to APPLY: https://rn21.ultipro.com/UKP1001/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=20203
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41