Hilton Head of Marketing Performance in McLean, Virginia
The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton's portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results.
As the Head of Marketing Performance, you will work with the Vice President Measurement to set and implement a marketing program driven by data, enabling proof of performance and on-target innovation. It is critical for you to partner with media and analytics teams and provide thought leadership related to all areas of marketing data, measurement, and optimization. This involves but is not limited to evaluating and helping make recommendations around the use of new or existing tools and capabilities and identifying new or grow existing relationships with key vendors to improve speed of insight into marketing performance. In this role, you will help cultivate cross-team accountability and encourage holistic thinking with everything from budget allocation to portfolio marketing. We need someone to shift our marketing efforts from art to science and focus on the art that science brings to marketing.
What will I be doing?
Employing a results oriented approach
- Building and scaling proprietary measurement methodologies and software such as a media mix and multi-touch attribution model
- Defining the standards for aggregating measures across programs to develop a POV on effectiveness of diverse media types
- Leading the service and consultative relationships with clients and agencies on integrating into their unified attribution, market mix modeling and media effectiveness/optimization measurement/reporting organization
- Evaluating and managing 3rd party relationships with data, software and service providers that specialize in marketing measurement
Driving business strategy and growth
- Anticipating market and brand needs, designs marketing actions to meet those needs, secures funds as necessary, implements actions, and measures results to be shared regularly to partners
- Analyzing and gathering insights from ongoing company performance metrics which will help inform marketing strategy and channel plans
Leading and motivating The Global Marketing Team
- Coordinating across departments and regions with strong interpersonal skills, able to portray complicated subjects to a variety of audiences
- Working with key partners to develop appropriate objectives for the business and executes those methodologies by which those objectives are going to be accomplished
- Serving as the marketing representative in the key commercial meetings and will take the lead on all work related to marketing attribution
- Reporting on commercial trends, brand and enterprise performance, competitive and marketing performance which is expected to be delivered to the marketing community regularly
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Seven (7) years of experience in Media and/or Marketing Performance
- Four (4) years of experience leading a team
- Ability to travel 20% as required
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MS/MA Master's Degree
- Ten (10) years of experience in Marketing
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Sales and Marketing
Title: Head of Marketing Performance
Requisition ID: MAR0101Y