Google Public Sector Partner Marketing Manager, Google Cloud in Reston, Virginia
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Reston, VA, USA; Washington, DC, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA
Google is developing groundbreaking cloud solutions for companies, leveraging years of experience in building secure, reliable, and scalable cloud technology. With strong Google differentiation in data analytics and machine learning, security, application development and collaboration software, we’re well on our way -- but we need more people who can help us write, tell, and sell that story. If you’re as excited about building what’s next as we are, Google Cloud is the place for you.
As a Public Sector Partner Marketing Manager, you will play a strategic role in bringing industry leading Public Sector Partner solutions and services to Google Cloud customers. In this role, you lead strategic efforts on defining messaging and positioning for identified partner solutions and services. You will work closely with the Public Sector Partner organization to enable and scale Google Cloud GTM through the partner ecosystem. You will work across cross-functional teams to utilize content for partner needs, contribute to partner sales plays and across markets like Education to learn and share best practices.
You have expertise in the Public Sector Technology and Services Partner ecosystem as well as the latest Cloud Computing trends. You understand how the Public Sector market is changing and be able to identify which Technology and Services partners can help deliver on Google Cloud’s strategic objectives. You will drive strategic GTM plans with key Public Sector partners that directly contribute to pipeline and business growth.
You are passionate about the Public Sector industry, and can think big and strategically, join the Google Cloud Industry Marketing team and work on an extremely fast growing area. You will interact with inspiring customers, partners and Googlers. Some of the skills you can express and expand in this role include GTM planning and execution, creativity, storytelling, strategic and critical thinking, using data to drive decision, leadership, executive stakeholder management, and the ability to execute in a fast-paced environment.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Support development of the Public Sector partner marketing strategy and program for Google Cloud.
- Establish marketing strategy and plans, with partners, to drive demand and leads.
- Manage lead flow with Google Sales Teams and Partner Sale to ensure optimized process workflow into SFDC and reporting.
- Collaborate with teams to ensure uniform process and content usage.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of technology or software marketing experience
- Experience working in Public Sector channel ecosystem
- Experience with GTM (go-to-market) plans.
- 5 years of experience working in a professional capacity at/with a government entity or public sector technology or services partner.
- Experience in partner marketing or field marketing and multi channel experience with enterprise software, developer, infrastructure, or platform-as-a-service technologies.
- Track record of working collaboratively across product, engineering, sales, and partner teams to deliver high quality content in a fast paced environment.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and strong organizational skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.