Hyatt Marketing Manager in TYSONS CORNER, Virginia
This person will be responsible for implementing marketing and advertising campaigns, initiating press releases and format the public relations efforts of the hotel. They will report directly to the Director of Sales, Events and Marketing.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in building influencer relationships, a local creative community and have a strong sense of counter culture (music, fashion and design) within their city. In addition, they must be clear communicators, able to plan collateral design/production having strong event management skills and experience. Understanding modern digital media platforms and the ability to connect across a diverse stakeholder network is essential.
- Strong networker with natural flare for hotel sales
- Connected to the local scene or strong knowledge of what is locally relevant.
- Some travel, lifestyle or brand marketing/PR experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Bridge & Lightroom (Photos)
- Competence and working knowledge of online platforms.
- Social Media expertise; Sprout Social & Hootsuite, Canva
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills..
- Ability to manage, drive special projects and handle multiple concurrent.
Send us your creative resume today! Annette.firstname.lastname@example.org
Check us out on social media -Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook...what would you suggest?
Primary Location: US-VA-Tysons Corner
Organization: Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: TYS000593
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.